Design : Fiddlers - elbow Studios
19. Day membership to fish Adlestrop Lake is available to non members at £5.00. Visitor’s tickets are available on B.O.W. Lake at £5.00 each and should be purchased by a Full Member in advance.
20. All hooks on all Club Waters must be barbless. Pre-baiting and use of live bait on all Club Waters is prohibited. The Committee requests that all types of bait including ground bait that are surplus to requirements shall not be thrown into any Club Waters. They further request that carp mats and an antiseptic treatment are carried to treat hook holds and any other wounds, and 15lb minimum line for Pike Fishing.
21. A keepnet or any other form of retaining fish ban may be imposed on any Club Water at any time if the Committee deems it necessary; any Contests affected by a ban will be exempt but will be a maximum of 3 hours duration. Chairman, Secretary & Competition Secretary can impose ban if a situation requires immediate action, any ban to be ratified by Committee as soon as possible.
(1)If at any General Meeting of the Club, a resolution be passed calling for the dissolution of the Club, the Secretary shall immediately convene a Special General Meeting of the Club to be held not less than one month thereafter to discuss and vote on the resolution.
(2) If at that Special General Meeting, the resolution is carried by at least two-thirds of the Full Members present at the meeting, the Committee shall thereupon, or at such date as shall have been specified in the resolution, proceed to release the assets of the Club and discharge all debts and liabilities of the Club.
(3) After discharging all debts and liabilities of the Club, the remaining assets shall not be paid or distributed amongst the Full Members of the Club, but shall be given or transferred to some other voluntary organization having objects similar to those of the Club.
Members of the Angling Trust